Your calendar on RateManager shows different background colours for the dates. What these colours mean, depends on how you have set it up. It can relate to one of the following three options:
- Difference between your current rate and RateManager's rate recommendation
- Difference between the reservations you had yesterday and those from today
- Difference between your rate and your competitors' median rate
This can help you quickly prioritize which date you should pay attention to.
To customize which colour should show what difference, follow these steps:
1. Go to Account > Settings > Settings > Alert preferences
2. Choose your preferred Alert Type
3. Choose your preferred Treshold Type
3. Move the blue buttons across the bar to set the tresholds as you wish.
In the example below, the settings will be shown in the calendar as follows:
- Green = difference between your rate and the rate recommendation is lower than 2%
- Yellow = difference between your rate and the rate recommendation is between 2% and 10%
- Red = difference between your rate and the rate recommendation is higher than 10%